This is a tool I've been creating over the last few months to simplify my work with Microsoft CRM. It's purpose is to expose and make it extremly quick to reach CRM Metadata such as entity names and and field types etc.
The program currently has these functions implemented.
- Search through all entities using logical or display names.
- Search through all fields using logical or display names.
- Search through both entities and fields at the same time finding any that match your query.
- Display detailed information about specific fields
- Generate enums that are copy paste ready for optionsets (se pictures below for examples).
- Generate Excel documentation of entire CRM database metadata.
- This includes all entities, both custom and standard
- As well as all fields custom or not.
- It lists all display names and field types.
- Creates a separate sheet for all optionsets.
- Lists all users and their guids (copy paste friendly for C#).
Read more about it and download here